Making Learning Interactive, Part 2. New e-books from the Library of Congress
Posted June 22, 2015on:
- Japanese American Internment
- Political Cartoons and The American Debate
- Women’s Suffrage
The new ebooks and the 9 previously published ebooks support commonly taught curriculum topics; they will be helpful for teachers supporting learning with primary sources in a 1:1classroom or for whole group inquiry and engaged learning. Library of Congress Teachers Page sets complement the primary source sets on the same topics.
- Read about one teacher’s experience using the Cosmos ebook and how to download and install them a the March/April Internet@Schools article The New Media Center: Making Learning Interactive .
- Primary Source sets that complement and support the Ebooks.
- June 15 Library of Congress Blog Post announcement
- Descriptions of all Ebook sets
- Earlier blog posts: Students Discovery Sets ~ Making Learning Interactive Part I